This beautifully designed, family home is a prime example of modern, functional style living. Greeted by an appealing coastal front entrance crated by a clever combination of brick and timber. From the wide entrance passage, the master bedroom offers a spacious walk in robe and ensuite. The open plan layout provides a wonderful entertaining space, filled with natural light with sliding doors opening onto the undercover alfresco area.
The kitchen is picture-perfect with stone benchtops, a large walk-in pantry and stainless-steel appliances all complemented by a large sky light providing an abundance of natural light.
A large versatile study can easily become the 5th bedroom boasting plenty of room. the primary bedrooms are accompanied by walk in robes and an ensuite to the master.
• Spacious versatile study, potential for 5th bedroom
• Large sky light to Kitchen providing plenty of natural light
• LED down-lights and roller blinds through all living spaces
• Evaporative cooling and ducted heating
• Spacious walk-in pantry and stone top benches
• All main bedrooms with walk in robes
• Truly walking distance to the Kingston Shopping village
• Well equipped kitchen with large walk in pantry
• Overlooking parks and walking tracks with nearby lakes
This home is set to impress and all within walking distance to Kingston Village, public transport and just a short distance to local schools. With easy access to Ocean Grove beaches and everything the Bellarine has to offer!