Style, functionality and luxury merge spectacularly in this remarkable family home, all perfectly positioned on a large allotment of 774sqm!
The heart of the home lies in the stunning kitchen, living and dining space where timber flooring and light walls, bathed in light and with views to the lush garden surroundings offer a relaxed coastal feel. The stunning alfresco is complete with an outdoor kitchen, cafe blinds and an automatic rain sensor louvre roof creating the perfect setting all year round.
The Master retreat is spacious in design, equipped with a private ensuite with stone benches and double vanity. Three additional queen-sized bedrooms with BIRs are serviced by a family bathroom and separate powder room.
• Open-planned kitchen with dual ovens, 900mm cooktop
• Spacious side access even for the largest caravans
• Expansive backyard with shed and no easements on the block
• Automatic rain sensor louvres extending the alfresco area
• Remote controlled ducted Heating/cooling system
• Walking distance to shopping and public transport
• Established landscaping provides excellent privacy
• An abundance of storage throughout the home with an oversized garage
The ActronAir multi-zoned ducted heating/cooling system services the entire house effortlessly, featuring remote connectivity meaning you’ll never come home to a cold house!
With multiple living areas, space is in abundance. At the front of the home is the increasingly popular study which is large enough to be repurposed as the fifth bedroom. The private backyard has plenty of open space even with the addition of a 2.7mx6m shed.
This beautifully presented property has so much appeal, all located in a fabulous part of Ocean Grove, close to the beach, schools, shops and everything the Bellarine has to offer.