Private inspections welcome.
Sitting opposite one of Oakdene Estate’s beautiful nature reserve, this contemporary home ticks all the boxes! Immaculately presented and as good as new condition, this property is ready for a family to move into.
The carefully considered floorplan suggests it has been inspired by growing children with its separate zones and spacious outdoor areas. A contemporary kitchen with an island bench, stainless steel appliances, huge walk in pantry overlooks the living and dining area, flowing out to the undercover alfresco.
– Opposite beautiful open parkland
– 4 spacious bedrooms with the master featuring WiR and Ensuite
– Dedicated study, overlooking the backyard
– Double garage with rear roller door to drive through to the backyard
– Large kitchen with great sized walk in pantry
– Ducted heating throughout
– Undercover alfresco with decking expanding out to the backyard
– Stone top benches with 900mm appliances to the kitchen
– Timber look flooring throughout
– Low maintenance landscaping surrounding the home
Set on a large 628m2 block there is plenty of back yard space for the growing family and off street trailer/boat space with the drive through garage. For those beach goers, an outdoor shower means the sand stays outdoors!
With proximity to the new Kingston Village shopping precinct and easy access to the Bellarine and Geelong, this home ticks all the boxes!