This elevated, private home is ideally located to access all the amenities the Ocean Grove area has to offer. Only walking distance to wetlands and pristine beaches. Schools, shopping and cafés all on the doorstep – lifestyle is sorted at 35 Halibut Avenue!
The spacious open plan living overlooks the balcony to the unobstructed water views. An open sun-soaked rear yard provides a perfect opportunity to create (STCA) the ideal outdoor entertaining area. A detached 2 car garage provides convenience and further storage. The northerly aspect rear yard has beautiful well established olive trees providing privacy (and amazing olives), side gates also provide access to store a boat or caravan in the rear yard.
• Expansive panoramic views over Ocean Grove’s beaches
• Walking distance to the Begola wetlands and onto the beach front
• Close proximity to local schools and shopping facilities
• Upstairs living maximising the view
• Side access for boat/ caravan storage
• Great potential with renovations for savvy investors
• Spacious garden shed for additional storage
• Low maintenance gardens leaving plenty of time to relax!
• Northern rear yard aspect sitting on 677m² aprox.
Downstairs features three generous bedrooms. The master suite boasts a walk in robe, ensuite, and access to a private a courtyard and deck. Two further bedrooms are serviced by a generous sized family bathroom.
Elevated and on a corner site in a quiet and popular street, the location is a real crowd pleaser and with panoramic views to complement – this property is sure to be on your list to inspect!