Blanketed by established native Gum trees and enjoying tranquil outlooks across nearby wetlands, you will enjoy the calming feeling 23 Parkview Avenue will bring. The property boasts 3 large bedrooms, all with built in robes and the master complemented by a walk-in robe, connecting through to the main bathroom. Open planned living equipped with the ideal sized kitchen overlooks a spacious backyard, perfect for the kids and entertaining!
The property features a self-contained studio – ideal for home businesses, a workshop or a teenager retreat! The studio is completely lined and boasts a functioning wood stove! The property is power via a 2.5kw solar system, providing incredibly low power bills all year round.
• Quiet tree lined street, 20 metres from beautiful parkland
• Open plan kitchen/living overlooking the backyard
• Fantastic cubby house for the kids!
• Separate studio featuring a wood stove
• Jarrah wood polished boards throughout
• 2.5kw Solar power system with a fixed 72 cent premium tariff
• Featured woodfire heater in main living
• Single car garage with rear roller door access
• Raised veggie garden planter boxes
• Walking distance to schools, sporting facilities and retail shops
• High ceilings throughout, providing plenty of natural light
• Northern sun-soaked backyard
This immaculately presented 3 bedroom home is just a stone’s throw from pristine hidden parklands and only a short walk to shopping and local schools. Take your pick of local beaches, with Collendina beach located just down the hill or only 5 minutes’ drive further to the ever popular Ocean Grove Main Beach. You’ve also got the Bellarine Peninsula wine region at your doorstep, and a plethora of local shops and cafes to choose from!