From the polished concrete floors to the high ceilings, this luxurious home will impress on inspection. With not one feature overlooked, the property is highlighted by a generous open plan living with gas fireplace. The kitchen has been planned for both functionality and aesthetic, with waterfall stone island bench, 900mm oven and generous walk in pantry. The bathrooms feel luxurious, both with double vanities, ensuite with waterfall shower head and main bath with large free standing bathtub. The U shape configuration of the home allows for the outdoor entertaining space to be central to the home and makes the most of natural light.
– Plumbing for gas BBQ in the alfresco
– Split system heating and cooling to living and master bedroom
– Walk in robe to master and BIR to the remaining three bedrooms
– Ceiling fans to bedrooms
– Plush carpet to bedrooms
– Mud room with ample storage
– Larger than average double garage with roller door to rear yard (perfect for boat or trailer)
– Powder room
– Dishwasher to kitchen
– Large laundry with significant storage
– Full enclosed second living area
– Proximity to the new Kingston Village shopping centre
Ideally located in one of Kingston’s newest and prestigious streets, this home offers luxury beyond the standard family home.
With landscaping due for completion in the coming weeks, this home is the perfect “unpack and enjoy” property.
Please contact Melissa to arrange your inspection or attend one of our open homes.