In a quiet and tranquil street comes a solid brick home with all the comforts you need. Privately screened behind a high fence, native trees and bushes, this family home is big on functionality and flexibility.
Opening to a formal living room, this home provides space for entertaining across three zones; formal living, an open planned dining and living and generous alfresco space. An additional open plan study space has the flexibility to provide another living or dining space.
The kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space overlooks the living space and generous rear yard.
• Located on a quiet tree-lined side road
• Spacious DLUG with rear access for trailers/boat storage
• Large outdoor undercover entertaining area
• 3 large bedrooms all with BIR with the master boasting a WIR
• Spacious kitchen located in the centre of the home
• Ducted heating and Split system for cooling, keep the home comfortable all year round
• Conveniently located to Schools, supermarkets and sports centres
• Short drive to the pristine Ocean Grove Beaches
Highlighted by an oversized alfresco space, the rear yard has more than enough space for children or pets to play, and the opportunity to add your own touch to the space.
Walking distance to shops and schools, and ideally located for quick access to beaches and all the features of the Bellarine.
An ideal investment with estimated returns of $400 per week