Beautifully designed, this ex display home is a prime example of modern functional style. Upon entering, high ceilings greet the eye allowing for flow from the formal living room to the open designed kitchen living space. Highlighted by three large sky lights (with remote control blinds). The kitchen, living and dining space is a luxurious bright environment for entertaining. The kitchen with waterfall stone benchtops, 900mm oven and butler’s pantry will impress even the professional chef. Overlooking an inviting rear deck and manicured rear gardens, summer entertaining is covered with space for children or pets to run and explore.
The master suite with walk through robe is filled with light and styled with plantation shutters, a generous ensuite with duel vanity. The remaining three bedrooms are generous in size and catered for by a large central bathroom.
• Easy access to the upcoming Kingston Shopping village and Grubb Road
• Well equipped kitchen with large walk in Butler’s pantry
• Over-looking spacious parkland
• 25 minute drive to South Geelong train station via Grubb Road and Bellarine Highway
• 900mm all in one oven
• 3 Remote controlled sky lights, providing beautiful natural light
• Gas log fire providing warmth and ambiance to the main living
• Large DLUG providing plenty of room for the cars and storage
• Security camera system with remote access
• Open planned living flowing out onto an undercover alfresco area
Opposite parklands, the formal lounge has a peaceful outlook with native birds settling in the trees and bushes. The outlook will have you forgetting you are just walking distance to Kingston Village, public transport and just a short distance to local schools. With easy access to Ocean Grove beaches and the Bellarine Hwy to Geelong, you with have the best of both worlds.