This sunny home feels nearly new and rates high on the easy living scale, all while set on a generous 544m² (approx) allotment!
The master suite includes walk through robes and an en-suite, towards the front of the home, two additional bedrooms share a family sized bathroom. The interior décor provides the perfect neutral palette to add your personal touch and style. The home fills with natural light, flooding the cleverly designed floorplan. The open plan kitchen features a spacious walk-in pantry and large 900mm appliances, the kitchen/living area overlooks an inviting rear deck equipped with a built in BBQ featuring a custom concrete bench top!
• Close proximity to the Kingston Shopping village
• Spacious backyard, providing plenty of room for the kids!
• Side access for the boat, van or spare car
• Open plan living featuring a wood fire heater
• Walk in pantry, providing plenty of storage
• Solar hot water boaster and Solar panels
• Located in popular family estate, minutes from schools and shops
• Ideal 1st home or downsize with premium entertaining space
• Built-in BBQ with custom concrete bench tops
• Large DLUG providing plenty of room for the cars and storage
Tucked away in the quiet and friendly streets of the Oakdene Estate, only moments to the town centre and local famous beaches, is an elegant and warm coastal style home that invites you to step inside and unwind. All within walking distance to Kingston Village, public transport and just a short distance to local schools. With easy access to Ocean Grove beaches and the Bellarine Hwy to Geelong, you will have the best of both worlds! Contact today to find out more!